12/05/2016

Still here


Oh hey there. That was quite a break... I didn't mean to disappear like that, but I didn't have a great start to the year. I put it down to a mid-life crisis of sorts (I did turn 40 last year after all), and felt that I had to more or less stop everything and start building myself up from scratch again. I ended up putting my camera down, but kept going on Instagram, as it for me is just the light, fluffy, nonsense type of picture taking that I can carry on with, regardless of what else is going on. I'm still not fully connected to my camera yet, but I'm getting there. I still have to get to the point where I carry it with me everywhere again. I'm feeling better now, and I'm actually grateful that I went through what I did as it shook up things up. I was coasting along not realising that I was getting too set in my ways (some of them bad), and that at this point in my life (hopefully half-way through!), it was time for a change. I'll be back with more soon, but I'm not putting any pressure on myself to do so. It's gotta feel right at the end of the day. Life's too short innit.

2 comments:

  1. i'm still here as well. always good to read you and remember that the world needs your images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are Sara. And you are, like always, too kind with your words! :-*

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.