13/11/2008

11.34pm & 05.29am



I always have my camera right by me as you never know when you might see something interesting. So last night I took the first picture right before I went to sleep (I wonder if you can see my shadow from the street?) and I then I got woken up in the early hours by the sound of hammering on the street. Of course me being of the curious kind I had to check it out (it was someone putting up a "For Sale" sign outside the house opposite - strange time huh?), and I noticed how bright the moon was out there. Even though I was half asleep I had to see whether it could be captured on camera or not. 
I am curious indeed.

5 comments:

  1. is that the moon behind the clouds? beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's the moon, it's a full one tonight! I do love a full moon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jag tycker dina foton bara blir bättre och bättre

    ReplyDelete
  4. alexandra: tack så hemskt mycket!
    har tänkt på det där med london tips... ett är: kolla prince charles biografen på leicester sq, man kan gå billigt på bio där och ibland är det bra att drömma sig bort härifrån ;) annars är time out's "1000 things to do in london"-boken utmärkt som guide till allt som är bra med den här stan.

    hoppas att värmen hos dig funkar nu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tack för tipsen!
    Skall kolla boken. Tror du det låter en ta med en skrikande 3-åring på bion?

    Värmen funkar bättre .. eller så har vi vant oss (?)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.