17/12/2009

Saturday night





Oops! I've fallen behind with my blogging... I'm sure you'll let me off as I've been looking after Oomoo on my own for the past few days which has been lovely. But it does mean that any spare time I have is taken up by basic things like feeding myself or loading a few washes... These pics are from Saturday when we all went round to my sister's for dinner; isn't her view amazing?! I'm really enjoying the darkness and the cold at the moment, it helps make simple things like dinner with family something really special.

9 comments:

  1. I always love the pics you take ! How do you do ? I understand so much what you 're speaking about as it's the same for me with my little Felix. But isn't it wonderful ? :) Have a beautiful we !

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tones in those photos, and i'm very amazed you manage to blog at all , it's always worth waiting for .

    ReplyDelete
  3. an amazing view, indeed. love your last sentence ... so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That view is amazing - and the food shot (especially that bowl of french fries) is making me seriously hungry!

    I'm so amazed that you manage to blog with a newborn! I have no such ties and find it hard enough to fit blogging in at times xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too find it hard to blog...so i know whee you are at! I wouldn't mind some of that cold weather right now so i can put on stews to cook for hours...easy meals! its too hot for that though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view from your sister's is oh so fantastic !!!! Beautiful series of pictures as always...
    Have a fantastic christmas with your family, I am taking some time off my blog...
    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a suuuper view indeed, my god, these clouds!

    I like the first photo a lot too, it almost feels like summer/almost autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.