26/07/2013

All over the walls

If you head down to King's Cross right now (and until October) you can see a Felice Varini installation (a tip: if you go up on the viewing platform, look out for a nail in the floor - if you're the right height all the lines line up correctly). These pics are from a while back when the weather was still pants. I love how that whole area is changing, even if the new builds are incredibly unimaginative. I'm glad they've kept some of the old architecture around there. Happy weekend yo!

4 comments:

  1. oh that's brilliant, I should go to LDN in September and will definitely check that. Thanks!

    Yo, have a happy week-end too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for sharing this. It really does seem the area's constantly changing. I feel weird looking at this, as this used to be an everyday view for me last autumn when I was living in London and studying at Central Saint Martins... walking from the tube at King's Cross and back again. Hope to go back soon.

    Your blog + instagram are a cure for my longing to London.

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is sheer brilliance! Love what they did to the structures. Thumbs up! Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.